Getting the Right Foodservice Transformation Process
Though we may know change is inevitable, going through a transformation process can be absolutely terrifying. How do you know if you’re getting it right? Or making it worse? It’s a natural response. Most upper management and executives will go through perhaps one or two big overhauls in their careers, so the feeling of unfamiliarity and anxiety is not unwarranted. In these tumultuous times it seems that a year can’t go by without a new innovation threatening to upend entire ways of doing business – it’s no wonder stress levels are high! And it can be the simplest thing – like a supermarket deciding to sell meal kits or a café opening in a bookstore – that can have a devastating effect on fast food restaurants. If it feels like the walls are closing in on every side, there’s good reason!
If there is any good news in all of this (and we think there is) it’s that foodservice operators can get ahead of disruptive forces – if they are willing. We have gone through many transformation projects and have seen how the right process and approach can make or break the outcome. In this whitepaper we discuss six key observations we have made over the past 35 years that we think make all the difference:
- Making sure you’re asking the right questions.
- Looking at a cohesive, thorough solutions, not just band-aids.
- Visualization and new break-through tools to help clarify the desired end-state.
- Instilling confidence in consumers by earning their trust in the new brand position through measured steps.
- Aligning and engaging the organization from top to bottom to facilitate optimal results.
- Managing the process with a methodical, pragmatic approach.
The insights found in our white paper will demystify the process and give you new courage as you consider a transformative project for your foodservice organization. It can be as exhilarating as it is nerve-wracking, and when carefully planned and thoughtfully executed, can put foodservice companies in a position to challenge challengers and lead industry innovation.
Fill out the form below to learn more…