Marketing Your Design Firm
How do you manage growth in a project based business environment? The reality today is most firms need a minimum of fifteen percent of new business just to keep revenues even from year to year. The challenge is how do you generate this growth effectively and consistently when the focus is to design and not sell.
After thirty-five years of winning assignments and growing his design business, Jean-Pierre Lacroix shares:
- What works in new business and what does not;
- How you can generate growth;
- Where to find the biggest opportunities in new business;
- When you should initiate new business initiatives;
- Who should do new business in your firm.
Learn from the mistakes and capitalize on the insights of a seasoned professional to help your firm grow and prosper.
Fill out the form below to watch the webinar.