Despite COVID-19 and improvements made to online shopping, countless studies have reinforced the fact that consumers still prefer to shop in-store – especially when it comes to groceries. The way in which consumers learn about products and make purchase decisions is changing though, and for retailers and CPG brands a fresh approach is needed to ensure in-store activation programs still resonate with shoppers.
With this in mind, SLD is proud to present the Definitive Guide to In-Store Activation, an e-book that offers concepts and strategies for brands looking to capitalize on the increase in supermarket visits.
Table of Contents
- A New World of Disruption and Anxiety
- Trends Influencing the Retail Experience
- The Retail Perspective
- The Manufacturing Perspective
- Opportunities within the Challenges
- Delivering Measurable Results
- Activation Solution Criteria
- Activation Through the Customer Journey
- The Role of Digital and Mobile
- Tips on Developing Effective In-Store Activation Programs
- Planing Your Activation Program
- Project Checklist